Kamal Meattle takes four minutes to briefly describe the work in New Dehli improving air quality, work conditions and measured raises in blood oxygen levels.
Areca Palm or Butterfly Palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens) or "The Living Room Plant"
- Removes carbon dioxide and converts it into oxygen.
- Four shoulder height plants per person.
- Converts carbon dioxide into oxygen at night.
- We need 6-8 waist height plants per person.
- Removes indoor pollutants such as formaldehyde, xylene, and benzene.